Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finally Pictures!!!

Here is visual daily recap of my recovery. Feel free to click on the images to view larger size one.
Today was follow up day, some stiches were removed I was able to eat with a fork and now I can show my teeth...or lack there of.















Yesterday, I ran out of pain killers but I had a normal breakfast, except for the room-temperature coffee.















Sunday, was uneventful but I was able to brush my teeth for the first time.















Saturday I cleaned the bike and looked for any damage but to make sure we took it to the bike shop. Only a bent derrailour hanger.















Friday was not a good day. I was in pain most of the day and little did they tell me about the effects of Percocet (pain killer) on an empty stomach.















But this is what I looked like a few hours after hitting the side of a minivan...

Thankfully I have a wonderful person by side to help me get through it and a bunch of friends and family that have been there to offer their support.

Thanks to everyone for the e-mails, blog comments, phone calls (even if I couldn't talk to you) as well as your good wishes and prayers.


Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff! I was really sorry to hear about your accident. I'm so glad it wasn't any worse. Come back to work soon, we miss you!!

Jeremy