Wednesday, June 18, 2008

100.6

No that's not the daytime high in Phoenix, it's too low to be that, but it was my body temperature on Sunday.
Since then I've been dealing with a non-stop cough, body aches and overall not feeling well.

Being sick + Current Gas Prices = I am not going to Park City to race nationals.
I am just not feeling well, so it would be a waste of time. Instead I am looking at a couple of options locally.
A- Race the Flagstaff-Sedona Dirty Century
B- Do the Summit Center Stage Race
C- Not race and just go camping with my wife. Probably do a little bit of MTB riding too.

Decisions, decisions....

I'll keep you posted on what I do.
If you are going to Park City, have fun and good luck at the race. I liked that course, even after the hearty hug I gave last year to one of the trees on the second downhill.

Pura Vida!

Jeff

1 comment:

Bam said...

cool blog but you mite want to put some pics.