Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My New Team

After a few years racing individually, this next year I'll be racing for a team. The team is called Procon/1st National Bank of Arizona and it's based up in Scottsdale, AZ.


I attended one of the team's meetings and discovered that they are very competitive and race focused. Most of their riders race on the road and less than 20 of them race mountain bikes.

Here is a picture of the team while they prepared for a road race.

The team kits are going to be the same for 2007, so expect to see me wearing those colors in the next couple months.
There are a few more weeks of long rides on the road. Last weekend I rode both days and rode for more than 60 miles each day. Gym work is still going on however my lower back has been bothering me in the last few days so I'll take it easy for a couple days until the doctors clear me to go back to weight work.

That's all for now.

Happy Holidays to all!

Jeff

No comments: