Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finally a Language Specific Blog

I took me a while to get around to do this, but I finally got an additional blog for English only and kept the other one in Spanish.
The reason it took so long is because I am learning as I go. One of these days I though I had lost all the postings but thankfully they all reappeared like magic because I had no idea how to recover them.
Anyway, hopefully once I get time to play around with the website I'll be able to link both blogs up and you can decide in what language you want to read it. This will help to keep the postings short or shorter. Yeah, I know I can go on and on, sometimes without a real idea of what I am writing about.

Anyway, keep reading and don't hesitate to add a comment if you have anything to add.

Pura Vida,

Jeff

No comments: