Friday, March 06, 2009

Road Rage

I could almost predict what would happen next as the beaten up jolloppy turned the corner and pulled over on the opposite side of the road where I had stopped to turn on my blinker tail light. Driver in the upper teens or perhaps in his twentys, a girl sitting shotgun and a pose in the back seat. He couldn't even rolled down his window, he opened the door ajar and proceeded to regurgitate his best repertoire of profanaty. Once the vocal diarrea had stoped he closed the door and sped up on the road I had just come from.
I stood there for a couple of seconds trying to figure out what could have prompted someone to do that. The episode was long enough for me to take the time to memorize the license plate, just in case. I even considered taking my phone out and taking a picture, but there was no need to provoke him even more. I guess the fact that he saw a cyclist in spandex and a helmet on his afternoon workout generated enough anger. So Mr. AZ plates ac00156, I hope someday you mature and get a hold of your anger and your mouth, get a life!!!

No comments: